THE SECOND CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS OPEN NOW
The second call is open from November 1st, 2012 till January 31, 2013.
Before applying we recommend you to read this section carefully and check, among the academic opportunities offered by the One More Step Partnership, the courses and programmes of your interest and related requirements.
The Academic Offer at each partner university will display a detailed list of courses available at whatever level FOR THIS PROJECT and details on teaching language and requirements .
If the terms are not clear enough you can consult the Info Info Flyer which contains, step by step indications to help you to correctly fill the online form, and the Glossary available on the Mobility guidelines.
The application for Erasmus Mundus Action 2 is divided into 3 steps;
- Application for course/programme together with personal information. Please enter and complete the on line form.
- Registration After entering your data and submitting the application form you will receive an ID which will identify your position in this project also in case you will be selected. Please take note of your Id for any future reference.
- In the online form you are requested to put the Pick password you prefer.
You can use your email address and the same Pick password to re—enter and modify your application until the application deadline.
You are only allowed to register once. If you register and apply from several accounts only the final one will be processed by the selection committees.
- Upload of required documents. Some documents are compulsory they are listed in the above form, but you can add other relevant documents under a single file.
- If the form is incomplete you will be unable to get your ID. The missing fields are highlighed and at least your CV must be uploaded.
You do not have a complete application until you have finalised all three steps.
Applications and required documents must be submitted through our online form which represent the certification you have applied by the due time.
Only complete on line applications including all annexed documents will be processed.
For TG3 applicants the documentation can be uploaded by means of registered Home Universities and Associate partners.